INXS - Kick download free
MP3 archive size:
FLAC archive size:
WMA archive size:
ASF AAC MMF MP4 AIFF WAV VOX
- 1364 downloads at 24 mb/s
MP3 album RAR archive
- 1875 downloads at 25 mb/s
FLAC album RAR archive
Tracklist Hide Credits
|1-1||Guns In The Sky||2:20|
|1-4||Need You Tonight||3:04|
Keyboards [Assistant] – Warwick Bone
|1-6||The Loved One
Written-By – Gerry Humphreys, Ian H. Clyne, Robert John Lovett
|1-8||Never Tear Us Apart||3:02|
Trumpet – Greg Thorne
|1-11||Calling All Nations||3:00|
|Out-Takes And Demos|
Engineer – Jeremy AlumMixed By – Chris Thomas
|2-2||I'm Coming (Home)
Mixed By – Andrew ScottProducer – Tim FarrissWritten-By – T. Farriss*
|2-3||On The Rocks
Engineer – Andrew Scott, Kirk PengillyMixed By – Andrew ScottPerformer, Producer – Kirk PengillyWritten-By – K. Pengilly*
|2-4||Mystify (Chicago Demo)||4:11|
|2-5||Jesus Was A Man (Demo)||6:10|
|2-6||The Trap (Demo)||2:32|
|2-7||New Sensation (Nick 12" Mix)
Remix – Nick Launay
|2-8||Guns In The Sky (Kick Ass Remix)
Remix – Nick Launay
|2-9||Need You Tonight (Mendelson Extended Mix)
Mixed By – Julian Mendelsohn
|2-10||Mediate (Live From America)||3:46|
|2-11||Never Tear Us Apart (Live From America)||3:28|
|2-12||Kick (Live From America)||3:36|
- Phonographic Copyright (p) – Universal Music Operations
- Copyright (c) – Universal Music Operations
- Published By – A&R Music Australia
- Published By – Chris Gilbert Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Mushroom Music Pty. Ltd.
- Published By – Warner Chappell Music Publishing
- Recorded At – Bill Graham Civic Auditorium
- Recorded At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Recorded At – San Diego Sports Arena
- Recorded At – Studio De La Grande Armée
- Recorded At – Studiomedia Recording Company
- Mixed At – Air Studios
- Mixed At – EMI Studios 301
- Mixed At – Rhinoceros Studios
- Remastered At – EMI Studios 301
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51524594
- Made By – Universal M & L, Germany – 51524982
- Art Direction, Design – Bob Withers, Ken Smith, Nick Egan
- Bass – Garry Gary Beers
- Compilation Producer – David Edwards , INXS
- Cover [Cover Concept] – Michael Hutchence, Nick Egan
- Design [Deluxe Edition] – Green Ink
- Drums, Percussion – Jon Farriss
- Engineer – David Nicholas (tracks: 1-1 to 2-1, 2-7 to 2-9)
- Engineer [Assistant] – Paula Jones (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12, 2-2), Richard Moakes (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Guitar – Andrew Farriss, Kirk Pengilly, Tim Farriss
- Keyboards – Andrew Farriss
- Mixed By – Bob Clearmountain (tracks: 1-1 to 1-12)
- Other [Business Affairs] – Bill Leibowitz / Roberts & Ritholz LLP
- Other [Liner Notes] – Johnny 'Cigarettes' Sharp
- Other [Personal Representation] – David Edwards / INXS Music Management
- Other [Production Coordinator] – Dan Jones, Johanna Whitehead, Nathan Hull
- Photography By – Grant Matthews
- Producer – Chris Thomas (tracks: 1-1 to 2-1, 2-7 to 2-9)
- Remastered By – Don Bartley
- Saxophone – Kirk Pengilly
- Vocals – Kirk Pengilly, Michael Hutchence
- Written-By – Andrew Farriss (tracks: 1-2 to 1-5, 1-7 to 1-12, 2-4 to 2-6, 2-10 to 2-12), A. Farriss* (tracks: 2-1, 2-7 to 2-9), Michael Hutchence (tracks: 1-1 to 1-4, 1-7 to 1-12, 2-4 to 2-6, 2-11, 2-12), M. Hutchence* (tracks: 2-1, 2-7 to 2-9)
NotesComes with a gatefold sleeve, booklet, and plastic outer sleeve.
Actual catalogue numbers are 9823550, 9823551, 9823552. Catalogue number 9823550 appears on the case spine, booklet and on each CD face. Catalogue number 9823551 appears on the face of CD2. Catalogue number 9823552 appears on the face of CD1.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12, 2-5 & 2-6 recorded at Rhinoceros Recordings, Sydney.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12 recorded at Studio De La Grande Armee, Paris.
Tracks 1-1 to 1-12 mixed at Air Studios, London.
Track 2-2 recorded at Studiomedia Recording Company, Illinois.
Tracks 2-2 & 2-3 mixed at Rhinoceros Recordings, Sydney.
Track 2-5 mixed at EMI Studios, Sydney.
Tracks 2-10 to 2-12 recorded by Mobile Westwood One during the Calling All Nations Tour.
Tracks 2-10 & 2-12 recorded at San Diego Sports Arena, San Diego, California, USA March 31, 1988.
Track 2-11 recorded at San Franciso Civic Auditorium, San Francisco, California, USA March 29, 1988.
Re-mastering at 301 Studios, Sydney.
Publishing: All tracks published by Warner Chappell Music Publishing except "The Loved One" published by Chris Gilbert Pty. Ltd. / Mushroom Music Pty. Ltd and the tracks "The Trap (Demo)" and "Jesus Was A Man (Demo)" published by A&R Music Australia.
This compilation ℗ 2004 Universal Music Operations © 2004 Universal Music Operations.
Made in the EU.
Barcode and Other Identifiers
- Barcode (Text): 6 02498 23550 8
- Barcode (Scanned): 602498235508
- Other (Catalogue No. CD1): 9823552
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): 06024 982 355-2 01 * 51524594
- Matrix / Runout (CD1): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code (CD1): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD1): IFPI 0142
- Other (Catalogue No. CD2): 9823551
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): 06024 982 355-1 01 * 51524982
- Matrix / Runout (CD2): MADE IN GERMANY BY UNIVERSAL M & L A
- Mastering SID Code (CD2): IFPI LV26
- Mould SID Code (CD2): IFPI 0117
- Rights Society: BIEM/SABAM
- Label Code: LC00268
|255080.1, 255080-1||INXS||Kick (LP, Album, Gat)||WEA, WEA||255080.1, 255080-1||Australia||1987|
|MERHC 114, 832 721-4||INXS||Kick (Cass, Album, Pla)||Mercury, Mercury||MERHC 114, 832 721-4||UK||1987|
|MMTCD 1989||INXS||Kick (CD, Album, RE)||Mercury||MMTCD 1989||South Africa||1996|
|832 721-2||INXS||Kick (CD, Album, RP)||Mercury||832 721-2||UK||Unknown|
|MERH 114, 832 721-1||INXS||Kick (LP, Album, Gat)||Mercury, Mercury||MERH 114, 832 721-1||UK||1987|
Related INXS - Kick albums
- That Handsome Devil - Drugs & Guns For Everyone download
- Jimmy Raney Quartet Featuring Kirk Lightsey - The Master download
- Led Zeppelin - Bombay Symphony Orchestra & Jimmy Page Acoustic Home Demos download
- Ben Howard - Conrad download
- Billy Pilgrim - Bloom download
- Whistle Down The Wind - Original Cast Recording download
- Celine Dion - Loved Me Back To Life download
- Andrew Coltrane - Voice Studies 04 download
- Adele - 21 download
- INXS - Shabooh Shoobah download